To apply for SAR Membership, please submit the following documentation:
- Completed SAR Membership Application, (including responsible broker's signature if necessary)
- Copy of your California Department of Real Estate salesperson's or broker's license
- Payment for the appropriate dues amount.
For additional information or assistance in joining, please contact SAR Member Services at (916) 922-7711.
New Member Orientation
When you join SAR, you must register for a New Member Orientation.
Orientation Topics Include:
- Presentation of New Member Packet and REALTOR® pin
- Overview of SAR benefits
- Explanation of Code of Ethics training
- An introduction to SAR Public Affairs, Education and Website
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)